- Go to solarwallet.io. Click "GET WALLET NOW".
- Choose the version of the wallet you would like to download (for Window, Mac or Linux).
- Depending on which version you are downloading, you have to take some action on your operating system when installing.
- If you are installing Solar Wallet for macOS, you may come across the following warning message when you open the downloaded
- In order to authorize the installation, go to "System Preferences".
- In "System Preferences", choose "Security & Privacy"
- In "Security & Privacy", choose "Open Anyway".
- A warning message will appear again. Click "Open".
- Afterward, drag the Solar Wallet icon to the Applications folder. Now Solar wallet is ready to be used.
- After clicking "Download for Windows", run the programme to start the installation.
- In a few seconds, a warning message from Windows Defender SmartScreen might appear. Click "More Info" to proceed.
- After clicking "More info", the button "Run anyway" will appear on the bottom right corner of the window. Click it.
- Solar will then be started. Check both boxes on the left. And then click "CONFIRM" to run Solar Wallet.