- Go to solarwallet.io. Click "GET WALLET NOW".
- Choose the version of the wallet you would like to download (for Window, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android).
- Depending on which version you are downloading, you have to take some action on your operating system when installing.
- If you are installing Solar Wallet for macOS, you may come across the following warning message when you open the downloaded
- In order to authorize the installation, go to "System Preferences".
- In "System Preferences", choose "Security & Privacy"
- In "Security & Privacy", choose "Open Anyway".
- A warning message will appear again. Click "Open".
- Afterward, drag the Solar Wallet icon to the Applications folder. Now Solar wallet is ready to be used.
- Open the Solar Wallet Application. Another warning message might appear. Select "Open" to open Solar Wallet.